USP Grade Propylene Glycol, 99.5% USP Grade
USP Grade Propylene Glycol
|Boiling Point, °C :||187.3|
|Freezing Point, °C :||-60|
|Density, 20/20 °C :||1.0381|
|Bulk density, lb/gal, 20 °C :||8.64|
|Refractive index, 27 °C :||1.4293|
|Surface Tension, dynes/cm, 25 °C :||40.1|
|Viscosity, cP, 20 °C :||0.581|
|Vapor pressure, mm Hg, 20 °C :||0.07|
|Specific heat, cal/g, 20 °C :||0.590|
|Heat of combustion, kgcal/mole :||431.0|
|Flash Point, °C :||99 (210 °F)|
|Solubility in water :||Completely soluble|
|Assay (PG on a dry basis), % :||99.5 Min|
|Acidity (as Acetic Acid), % :||0.002 Max|
|Color, Pt-Co, APHA :||10 Max|
|Appearance :||Clear, Viscous Liquid|
|Chlorides, ppm :||0.5 Max|
|Distillation, IBP (@ 760 mm Hg) :||186°C Min|
|Distillation, DP (@ 760 mm Hg) :||189°C Max|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb), ppm :||5 Max|
|IR Spectrum :||To Pass Test|
|Iron, ppm :||0.5 Max|
|Odor :||Almost Odorless|
|Suspended Matter :||Substantially Free|
|Water, % :||0.20 Max|
- CONTAINS NO NICOTINE and not be used by anyone under 18 years old, pregnant women or nursing women.
- Eliquid does contains propylene glycol. Those who are allergic to propylene glycol or with other medical conditions should consult a physician prior to use.
- If large amounts are swallowed or excessive or prolonged skin contact please seek medical attention!
- Keep out of reach of children and pets!
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Do not drink or swallow eliquid!
- Use at your own risk!