USP Grade Vegetable Glycerin, 99.7% USP Grade
USP Grade Vegetable Glycerin
Vegetable Glycerin for Vaping Specifications:
|Assay, % :||99.7 Min|
|Specific Gravity :||1.249 Min|
|Color, APHA :||20 Max|
|Residue on Ignition, % :||0.01 Max|
|Chloride, ppm:||10 Max|
|Sulfate, ppm :||20 Max|
|Heavy Metals, ppm :||5 Max|
|Chlorinated Compounds, ppm :||30 Max|
|Fatty Acids and Esters, Max :||1.0 ml / 50 grams of Glycerin|
|Organic Volatile Impurities :||Meets Requirements|
|Water, % :||5.0 Max (per USP specifications), 0.3% Max Typical|
|Identification, Part A and Part B :||Passes Test|
|Limits, Diethylene Glycol & Related :||Passes Test|
This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
- Eliquid contains nicotine (unless 0mg is ordered). Nicotine is addictive and it should not be used by anyone under 18 years old, pregnant women or nursing women.
- Eliquid does contains propylene glycol. Those who are allergic to propylene glycol or with other medical conditions should consult a physician prior to use.
- If large amounts are swallowed or excessive or prolonged skin contact please seek medical attention!
- Keep out of reach of children and pets!
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Do not drink or swallow eliquid!
- Use at your own risk!